The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Republic

World of Warcraft RP guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilrick

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Your Character's Name: Wilrick

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Level: 15

Email Address: Not comfortable giving this out (paranoid internet user)

Describe Your Character:

Armory Link:

Why do you want to join Republic? How did you hear of us?: I have been looking to expand my wow experience and am ready to make the leap into roleplaying. I searched the emerald dream forums for roleplaying guilds. Have always liked the way a Republic in theory works, and to see some people have made an effort to create a guild following that strutre is why im very intrested in joining.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? If so, who?: I do not, i am returning to this server after sometime away (1 year) I left to play with RL friends on a pve server and since they have left im coming back to my RP roots.

Please tell us about yourself. (Age, Sex, Location) What can you tell us about yourself that you're the right person for us?: I'm old to some and young to others. Male and live in Ontario Canada.

List the hours and days you can play. (Server time please): 7pm to 12pm probebly 3 to 4 evenings out of the week. Weekends are hit and miss not much time for wow on the weekends.

If you were a beverage, what would you be?: Guinness served just a tad over room temp. Dark, a flavor that can only be described as "liqued bread". Your left feeling full after cunsuption!

What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave? (List ALL): On Emerald Dream when it first started i was here, in a guild called Celtic Knights (horrible name i know) It fell apart and the core group started another RP guild called Northern Legion. From that guild i left to a pve server. Im back and 15 levels in have not been guilded.

Does anyone else ever play your character? If so, why?: Nope, my wife sometimes watches over my shoulder as she contimplates making a character.

If the time ever comes, would you be willing to spec differently for the guild's needs?: Im arms right now and once i get duel spec i will have a prot off spec.

What are your goals regarding instances, PvP, Roleplaying?: Im here to dust off and get back into the grove with Roleplaying. After RP i enjoy PvP, and PvE to get stuff to PvP with.

What do you expect out of Republic for Instances, PvP, Roleplaying?: I do not expect anything, i play this game for entertainment. If anything i would expect a guild to do things together which ever aspect of the game it is.

Do you have raiding experience?: Yes. but only from BC and WoTLK.

Tell us a Joke xD : Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second one woulda seen it.

Do you have any additional comments?: I treat Roleplaying as the game permits. Look forward to some contact in game.
Back to top Go down
Phynerei
Armed Forces
Phynerei

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Please to meet you Wilrick

Your App has been recieved and we will contact you soon
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1